Have you been wanting to gain more understanding of the chakra system? Perhaps you've only heard that word being dropped at the yoga studio, meditation group, dance or sound healing event. This workshop series is for those who want a good, solid, safe & grounded education in the foundations of the Chakra System. This will be a fun, educational, enlightening series of workshops created with the beginner in mind.
Session 1: Saturday, October 27th, 12-5pm
Session 2: Saturday, November 10th, 12-5pm
Discount: $200 if registered before Oct. 1st
SWC Students: $175
This is a very special opportunity to explore the chakra system in a grounded, integrative setting.
By the end of the workshop you should be able to:
1. Know the location & name of all 7 chakras.
2. Know the colors associated with the chakras.
3. Have a basic understanding of the major themes of each chakra.
4. Know at least one of the stones/crystals associated with each chakra.
5. Know how to meditate on your own to bring awareness to each chakra.
6. Identify the chakras and their themes that are most present in your life.
7. Have a variety of tools & skills to practice outside of class to help deepen and expand your awareness of the chakras.
Art exercises will bring the learning into practice.